Actually, only know a few from here....LPDFTBL, Union Man, and Belly Right....if I'm forgetting anyone, please correct me. Like to meet more and be able to put faces with names.
Printable View
Actually, only know a few from here....LPDFTBL, Union Man, and Belly Right....if I'm forgetting anyone, please correct me. Like to meet more and be able to put faces with names.
VTgal!!....
and mostly any of the old timers on here, all of ya...
I've met a few:
LPDFTBL, Shoe, R0cketer, JLR, Burrhead, and most importantly, Unchained [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I would like to meet the gals of the forum (like VTGal, Mercury..)
Can't forget ol' lb_balla33.
And of course I'd like to meet anybody that has me on their 'to meet' list, as long as ya ain't all creepy and stuff! lol
MikMO. you have met me a long time ago when you lived in Inman. I know both of your youngens too by the way. One of em used to sit with me every single day on the bus. haha ONE of these guys used to coach me in P-nut football, but left me off his list whats up with that one? I have met a lot of the people on here. Except for the Gate City clan. Im home all summer though.
We've met! Its been awhile though Mik.
I am much like LPDFTBL. I would like to put a face on the nickname of everybody.
Sorry about that, 1inStripes....up at the Appy/Bath Co. game at Wise. Rocky, pm me your name and I might be able to remember.
haha i dont need a pm. Im justin Swiney. I used to live across the road. we all used to play basketball together when i was younger. I doubt you would remember me, but i even remember the car you drove because your name/tag was the coolest thing i had ever seen. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
youve already met meeeeeee
but bring more tacos and im game [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I just want to meet the hot and single girls [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Single optional...wait no its not, forget I said that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Actually I haven't met many people, know a few or kind of know a few from the years...
That must prove I'm getting older....I'm sure if I saw you, I'd remember. Thanks for the compliment about the car....which one were you talking about?